The New York Times Book Review judges picture books published in the past year and chooses the best ones based only on the illustrations. The covers of this year’s ten winners are shown below.
Join 96 other subscribers
- Teaching kinesthetic learners how to read
- 1/3 of US children are good readers as reading ability declines
- 1651 book titles targeted to be banned in 2022
- Two games make phonics fun for beginning readers
- Do typefaces specifically designed for readers with dyslexia really help them to read faster or better?